If you are 'SINGLE'
or someone who is busy clocking some 'bed hours'
, here is some guides for you guys (copied from other thread):-
* English totty – Bad-teeth slappers with large memories but generally fun if you can get past the accents. Prone to run to fat.
* Aussies –They need a bit of time to work out the games they played back home don’t work here. They’re liable to have been “lebanised” at least once or twice before they figure it out and “lower” themselves to trying a pilot.
* S. Africans – Can be a bit weird. Churchy, too, but skilled excavators of rare metals. If you marry one there shouldn't be a problem with whose country to move back to one day.
* Kiwis – Funny accent. Not knowing much about the big wide world, they’ll give anything a try.
* Koreans – Either devoutly religious or one-pot screamers. Worth a look.
* Japanese – Very polite but not much in the titular dept.
* Thais – Clingy with pushed-in noses. Silly. Good cooks.
* Malaysians – Same noses but with fish-breath thrown in.
* Indians – Some beauties to be found if you don’t mind Eau de Curry and a wobbly head.
* MELT – (Morroccan, Egyptian, Lebo-nese, Tunisian) The locals fellas don’t go after the Morroccans for nothing, you know... the rest, well, generally surly with the occasional mono-brow. Lazy in the work place = lazy in the sack?
* Pilipinose – Expert breeders.
* Iranians – Not that many but usually pleasant and occasionally not bad-looking. Not at all crazy like their president. Not sure if they put out though.
* Eastern European – No risk of smile lines ever marring their blonde-haired, blue-eyed good looks. Hungry. Handy with a knife. Proceed with caution.
* Kenyans - They wear wigs but you can see them a mile away even at night. Some good reviews.
* Brazilians - Easily the pick of the lot. Most of their own men are bi-, homo- or trans- sexuals. They're keen to re-locate but hardly need the extra motivation as their natural outlook easily blows away any of the above. Very good-looking. Broad-minded. Needless to say, the "Brazilian" was aptly-named.
The best description so far ..... LOL ..... The Unlearned