DTS Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance Training - OPEN FOR PUBLIC

Discussion board for LAME, technicians, passenger service agents and other ground staffs.

Re: DTS Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance Training - OPEN FOR PUBLIC

Postby torx » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:02 pm

Pretty good response for their first public intake. A total of 13 accepted the offer.
Maybe ninermike can answer the query. Over to you 9M.. :^^:
Real planes have propellers!
torx

Postby bird_strike » Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:01 pm

Hello,
Just want to ask between Malaysian Aviation Training Academy and Dilog which one is better??...
Are MATA also recognize by DCAM??..
And A job prospect after graduating either from MATA and Dilog...

Thanks, :neutral:
"The stars seemed near enough to touch and never before have I seen so many. I always believed the lure of flying is the lure of beauty, but I was sure of it that night"Amelia Earhart
bird_strike

Postby shaharilannuar » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:13 am

bird_strike wrote:Hello,
Just want to ask between Malaysian Aviation Training Academy and Dilog which one is better??...
Are MATA also recognize by DCAM??..
And A job prospect after graduating either from MATA and Dilog...

Thanks, :neutral:

Hi...bird strike,

Thank you for your interest in asking about our DTS / DCAM Part 66 Trainee Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Programme. In any situation that requires you to make a wise/right decision - especially a decision that will have a big impact in your life - I strongly advice you to contact them personally and visit their facillities - understand how they can help you in your journey in obtaining the LWTR (license without type rating) from DCAM.

Once you have received explanations from both organisations - then make the right decision !

I will be glad to assist you on any issues about DCAM Part 66 new licensing, you can call me @ 012 - 334 9878

p/s - both organisations are approved under DCA / to secure a job in this industry will require you to hold a valid LWTR from DCAM

Best Regards,

Dilog Training & Services Sdn Bhd
HQ: 338, Level 3, Block A, Kelana Centrepoint, Jalan SS7/19, Kelana Jaya, 47301, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
T: 603 7880 5455 F: 603 7880 5477

Operations: MAS Hangar 1, Complex B, Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport (SZB), 47200 Subang, Selangor, Malaysia
T: 603 7847 6402 F: 603 7847 6404

(DTS is an Approved Training Organisation (ATO/0004/09) by Department of Civil Aviation DCA, Malaysia)
shaharilannuar

Postby bird_strike » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:33 am

Thanks for the reply..
Probably will drop by to ur office later this afternoon...
:)
"The stars seemed near enough to touch and never before have I seen so many. I always believed the lure of flying is the lure of beauty, but I was sure of it that night"Amelia Earhart
bird_strike

Postby shaharilannuar » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:18 am

Dear all,

Application for April 2011 Intake - DTS / DCAM Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Programme is now OPEN - apply ONLINE via our website

http://www.dilog.com.my/t1/application-form.php

Best Regards,

Dilog Training & Services Sdn Bhd
HQ: 338, Level 3, Block A, Kelana Centrepoint, Jalan SS7/19, Kelana Jaya, 47301, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
T: 603 7880 5455 F: 603 7880 5477

Operations: MAS Hangar 1, Complex B, Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport (SZB), 47200 Subang, Selangor, Malaysia
T: 603 7847 6402 F: 603 7847 6404

(DTS is an Approved Training Organisation (ATO/0004/09) by Department of Civil Aviation DCA, Malaysia)
shaharilannuar

Postby torx » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:18 am

Second public intake?
Way to go!
torx

Postby rusydi mohadi » Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:20 am

hello everyone.this is my first post here.btw, i jus got d email from the dts to attend the interview next month.im interested to join this course but the fees is quite expensive.so, is there any scholarship being provided to enroll for this program? :)
rusydi mohadi

Postby mosumo » Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:12 pm

rusydi mohadi wrote:hello everyone.this is my first post here.btw, i jus got d email from the dts to attend the interview next month.im interested to join this course but the fees is quite expensive.so, is there any scholarship being provided to enroll for this program? :)

is there any answer to our friend query?? its already sunday...... ::D:
“A friend cannot be considered a friend until he is tested in three occasions: in time of need, behind your back, and after your death.”
mosumo

Postby torx » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:00 pm

Only dts can answer that. :^^:
torx

Postby orang tua » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:38 pm

rusydi mohadi wrote:hello everyone.this is my first post here.btw, i jus got d email from the dts to attend the interview next month.im interested to join this course but the fees is quite expensive.so, is there any scholarship being provided to enroll for this program? :)

DTS should be able to assist you here.

Depending on "other" approvals that DTS might have; you might be eligible for the following:-
1/ PTPTN
2/ EPF withdrawals (your parents)
3/ Bank loans (again your parents)
4/ State scholarship
5/ MARA scholarship (now that we are getting into the politic side of it - MIC scholarships, MCA scholarships, FELDA etc, etc, etc ..... ... .. :o.o:

off course it entails lots of staircases climbings, filing in forms etc, etc, etc .. .. ..
orang tua

PreviousNext

Return to Engineers & Groundcrew's Talk